The quality of sleep is closely related to the mattress and weighted blanket for sale. One-third of life is spent in sleep. The measure of whether people have healthy sleep is that it is easy to fall asleep, sleep time is good, sleep quality is good, and tiredness disappears after waking up.
When choosing a mattress, consumers can choose a mattress of good quality from the aspects of permeability, decompression, support and bed tension of the mattress. Because each person’s specific conditions are different, such as weight, height and personal living habits, sleeping position preferences, etc. People should choose the king size mattress sale according to their specific conditions and the local climate and personal economic income conditions. The most basic requirement is to maintain the lumbar lordosis when lying supine, body curve is normal, and the lumbar vertebrae are not bent when lying on the side.
Search for Quality Mattresses for Ultimate Enjoyment
The function of the mattress is to ensure that the consumer gets a healthy and comfortable sleep. Good mattresses have two standards:
- One is that the spine can maintain a straight stretch regardless of the sleeping position.
- Second, the pressure of the mattress is equal, lying on the whole body can be fully relaxed, which involves the softness of the mattress.
The spring should have sufficient hardness and good resilience, so-called rigid and soft. When people are lying on a mattress that is too hard, only the head, back, buttocks, and heels are under pressure, and other parts of the body are not completely settled. The spine is actually in a tight and tense state, which not only does not achieve the best rest effect. And sleeping on such a mattress for a long time will also be detrimental to health. When people sleep on a mattress that is too soft, the whole body is sunken. The spine will be bent for a long time, causing pressure on the internal organs. It takes a long time, which is also unhealthy and uncomfortable. Therefore, a soft and moderate mattresses online sale should be used.
A good mattress not only makes people sleep well, but also benefits the body. In general, long-term use of inferior mattresses can cause displacement of the vertebrae, thereby stimulating the internal nerves of the spine, causing the organs controlled by the nerves to gradually lose their normal function. A mattress that is too hard will not only oppress the back nerves of the human body, but also affect the normal circulation of the blood. If it takes a long time, it will cause back pain and sciatica.
Common Mattress Types for Sale
- Memory Foam: The invention of the memory foam was originally intended to mitigate the impact of the aircraft during landing. Later, it was widely used to make mattresses, seats, etc. Memory foam provided great convenience for people’s lives.
- Gel: A certain concentration of polymer solution or sol, under appropriate conditions, the viscosity gradually increases, and finally loses fluidity, the whole system becomes a kind of elastic semi-solid which has a uniform appearance and maintains a certain shape. This elastic semi-solid is called condensation. gum.
- Pillow Tops: A pillow top is typically an innerspring mattress that has additional foam layers sewn onto the top.
- Innerspring: Innerspring hybrid mattresses are very popular, as many mattresses use innerspring technology to provide a firm base. The top comfort layer, which is usually at least 1.5 inches thick, can be made of foam, latex, or another material, providing great comfort with different technology.
- Water Bed: The waterbed can completely conform to the body curve. In any case, changing the sleeping position can evenly support the whole body weight, so that the cervical vertebrae and lumbar vertebrae are no longer suspended, reducing the pressure of the body’s own weight on the spine, muscles, microvasculature and nervous system. Special care effect.
- Air Bed: The air bed utilizes the characteristics of non-pervasive air. When sleeping, the human body is 100% coincident with the bed, and all parts of the body are evenly stressed, thereby overcoming the blood circulation disorder caused by the uneven force of the traditional bed. The air bed is free from the cumbersome defects of traditional furniture, and can be placed indoors and outdoors.
- Latex Mattresses: Latex mattress refers to the rubber sap collected from the rubber tree, which is produced by the exquisite technical process combined with modern equipment for the steps of moulding, foaming, gelling, vulcanization, washing, drying, forming and packaging. It is a modern green bed with a variety of excellent properties for healthy sleep.
- Adjustable Bases